Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello Friends!

I have added blogging to my non-corporate, off-hours of my day! My aim is to use my blog to share tips, ideas, and other happenings at Gypsy Hill Quilt Studio. I won't share anything too personal, I promise!

So what's new? I'm busy quilting, of course! :) I have an upcoming feathered star class I'm teaching at the Front Porch Quilts (Graham, WA) on October 4 - a lot to prep for. The Front Porch just had it's first anniversary and is a light and bright place - I love stopping in there.


Today Chris's quilt is on the machine. I love all those Mary Englebreit fabrics. The quilting design is based on the cute little flowers in the fabrics.

Note: if you have holiday quilt projects planned and need to have them quilted, please let me know as soon as possible...I am booked now 6 weeks out!

Joyce stopped by to pick up her cute Loralie shoppers quilt - it was quilted with shoes and cocktail glasses. What a wonderful backing - the quilt turned out great!





If you have to spend time on a quilt, why not add a bit of surprise while you're at it?! LOL

No comments: